Vehicle Service Contracts
Zurich's Vehicle Service Contract program offers multiple coverage and term options to choose from on both new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Franchise auto dealers
- Independent auto dealers
- Motorcycle dealers
- Powersports dealers
- High eligibility limits of current plus 12 model years and up to 150,000 miles mean more vehicles qualify for coverage.
- Five coverage plans to choose from - Rental Plus, Powertrain, Standard, Preferred and Comprehensive.
- Multiple coverage and term options help to ensure a perfect fit for every customer.
- Available for both new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Value-added benefits provide additional protection and peace of mind for your customers - Rental Car Coverage (for covered repairs; no overnight stay required), 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance and Trip Interruption Coverage.
- In most states, Zurich offers third-party obligor, not dealer obligor programs.
- Interest-free payment plan available to customers paying cash.
- Disappearing deductible option keeps customers returning to your dealership for service.
- Opportunity to sell vehicle service contracts from the service bay for increased sales.
- Incentive programs provided at no cost to your dealership.
- ASE-certified claims adjusters with dealership experience enhance your claims service.
- 100 percent manufacturer’s suggested list price for parts and 100 percent customer pay rate for labor, providing income over the manufacturers’ programs.
- Labor time based on your choice of manuals adds income over what the manufacturer provides.
- Web-enabled rating makes quoting vehicle service contracts quick and accurate, saving you time and money.
- Standard 72-hour claim payment turnaround means you get your money faster.
- Major lender approval makes financing our contracts easy.
- Dedicated phone line for service departments resulting in less hold time for your service personnel.
- Additional one-half hour labor on sublet repairs to cover your administrative costs.
- Reasonable costs for diagnostic time.