The insurance industry collects and processes an increasing amount of customer data, putting sensitive company material at risk every year. Zurich financial specialists use risk foresight to help you assess, mitigate and manage risk to potentially reduce security breaches.
Zurich’s security and privacy protection is available as a stand-alone product or as part of Zurich’s Financial Institutions Select®, which includes security and privacy insurance protection as part of its management and professional liability coverage.
- Security and privacy liability coverage
- Internet media liability coverage
First-party coverages (available as options):
- Privacy breach costs coverage
- Business income loss and dependent business income loss coverage
- Digital replacement expense coverage
- Cyber extortion threat and reward payments coverage
- Covers certain legal and public relations expenses
To help prevent and respond to online security breaches, Zurich offers award-winning risk management tools such as:
- Our E-Risk Assessment tool to help you assess and manage potential security-breach exposure. You’ll have direct access to a risk management professional to answer questions and support preventative measures.
- Complimentary access to eRisk Hub®, a web-based information resource from NetDiligence®* that can help you reduce the risk of a breach, and recover if one occurs.
* NetDiligence, Inc. is not a subsidiary or affiliate of Zurich and use of their products and services are independent of, and not included within, Zurich’s products or services. Zurich expressly disclaims any and all damages and other costs that may arise related to the use of or reliance upon the products, services, representations or warranties made by or on behalf of NetDiligence, Inc.