Support your employees and their families following catastrophic events. Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) options offer solace and financial assistance to beneficiaries. Zurich AD&D offers high-limit benefits and services to domestic and global employees. Programs include business travel AD&D, basic 24-hour AD&D, voluntary AD&D, participant and group accident, group occupational accident for independent truckers and excess occupational accident buy-down. Zurich’s products include:
*This is intended as a general description of certain types of insurance and services available to qualified customers through World Travel Protection Canada Inc. WTP operates as a third party travel insurance administrator for Canadian life insurance companies and banks, and is expanding its travel assist capabilities internationally.
- Basic 24-hour AD&D: Covers employees for accidents occurring on and off the job, 24 hours a day
- Voluntary AD&D: High-limit, employee-paid coverage offers flexibility in selecting the amount of coverage plus the option to cover family members
- Group sponsored special risk: Accident coverage for membership groups, such as organizations, clubs, schools, select associations and participant accident groups
- Group occupational accident for independent contractors: An insurance solution providing accidental death, accident medical and accident disability to independent contract truck drivers
- Excess occupational accident buy-down: Insurance that helps minimize the impact of losses resulting from catastrophic accident-related workers’ compensation claims falling within an employer’s deductible or self-insured retention
- Zurich Travel Assist®: Our premier, value added travel assistance service offers 24-hour employer-paid business travel accident coverage, with high limits. Additional products offered to customers include: medical, security, personal, legal and informational services coupled with our business travel accident insurance
Zurich Travel Assist is a registered trademark for travel assistance coverage and administered by World Travel Protection, a member company of the Zurich Insurance Group.