Zurich Employed Lawyers Select® insurance coverage can be your best defense for negligence claims.
Zurich Employed Lawyers Select delivers a new portfolio option to our qualified customers — errors and omissions coverage for public, private and not-for-profit attorneys —that organizations and attorneys need in today's business environment.
Our Employed Lawyers policy offers professional liability coverage, along with a number of market-competitive benefits.
Designed for companies and organizations of any size and across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, technology, agriculture, mining, construction, healthcare, transportation, finance, real estate, public administration and more.
Employed Lawyers Select provides qualified customers with a number of features, including:
- A broad definition of “insured” that extends to contract and part-time-employed lawyers, as well as those working under their supervision, such as paralegals, notaries and support staff
- A flexible, extended reporting period of up to six years for the entity, and an option for individual insured-person extended coverage
- Broad coverage for moonlighting and pro-bono work
- A three-year look-back provision on insured versus insured exclusion
- 80/20 cooperation clause
- No sublimit for securities claims