We saved a spot for you in the real world
You work hard to get the education you need. You want to make it in the real world. But first it’s time to take one more test, if you are currently entering your sophomore, junior or senior year of college:
• Do you like the challenge of solving problems?
• Are you willing to work hard and be paid?
• Are you a good communicator?
• Can you manage your time effectively?
• Are you a self-motivated, independent thinker?
• Do you have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 4.0 on a 5.0 scale?
If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, why not set your sights on a summer internship where you’ll get the chance to tackle real projects, learn valued skills, and grow with a global company that’s an insurance-industry leader?
It is the policy of Zurich in North America, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.