Helping you power a brighter energy future
The world runs on energy. And in the 21st century, skyrocketing, global demand will present producers with countless opportunities, but also with more complex technical challenges and risks to their property, people and profits.
With solutions and capacity tailored to the needs of energy companies, supported by global, highly experienced risk engineering support, Zurich has the tools to be a key part of the world’s energy future. We understand the risks and are deeply committed to helping energy companies manage them.
Zurich also provides one of the global insurance industry’s broadest portfolios of additional property, casualty and other insurance and risk management solutions to help customers round out effective risk management programs, including:
- Marine - Ocean cargo, transit and inland marine solutions needed by companies that ship product around the globe
- Captive Services - Innovative services designed to help customers seamlessly integrate captives into their global risk management strategies
- Management Liability - Directors & Officers and other management liability solutions needed by executive decision makers
- Trade Credit & Political Risk – One of the insurance industry’s leading facilities helping multinational customers deal with the unpredictable risks of global investment and commerce
- Environmental Site & Pollution Coverage – Environmental coverages and services for energy companies frequently dealing with regulatory and media scrutiny
- Employee Benefits – Innovative and flexible life and pension solutions for your multinational workforce from a global leader in creative life insurance programs