Media Advisory - 11/15/10
- Kelly Brown, retail industry practice leader for Zurich Services Corporation, is available to be an objective source on how to help stores prepare for the official start of the holiday shopping rush – Black Friday. Already this year, Brown has traveled to more than 20 retail locations to help them better prepare for the occasion.
- Find video of Brown talking about Black Friday risks at http://www.zurichna.com/zna/media/hpadvocate/majorindustries/kellybrown.htm.
Brown is available to answer the following questions:
- What are consumers expecting from retailers on Black Friday?
- What are the trends in retail risk prevention for Black Friday?
- What do employees have to do to keep customers from starting a fight or punching an employee on Black Friday?
- What can retailers do to prevent injuries due to door busters?
Media interested in talking to Brown about recent trends in risk management for Black Friday should contact:
Jennifer Nowacki, Media and PR Manager
Zurich, North America