A good pre-placement and post-offer testing strategy can help you place the right people in the right jobs.
By properly implementing these practices, you can benefit in a variety of ways, including:
- Reducing injuries on the job
- Producing higher productivity for the workforce
- Increasing employee retention
- Reducing turnover costs (hiring, training, etc.)
- Using objective data for hiring, which increases defensibility with future injuries
- Comparing an employee's current status (when injured) with his/her initial status at time of hire
To learn more about pre-employment and post-offer test and how to conduct them, click here. Also, check out the Helpful Links shown at the right.