A passion for innovation
April 2, 2019
Zurich Canada CEO Saad Mered and Chisel AI CEO met with insurance reporters to talk about innovation, technology and the future of insurance in Canada.
A couple weeks later, Mered and Glozman agreed to sit down with insurance trade media in Zurich Canada’s Toronto office to talk about the competition, insurtechs and a wide range of other topics.
So, Mered was eager to spread the word about how Zurich’s focus on innovation and its customer-led philosophy aligns with Chisel’s business proposition.
The engaging, hour-long media briefing resulted in several news articles that highlighted Zurich’s commitment to innovation, the promise of technology and Zurich Canada’s plans for the future:
- How Zurich can use AI to reduce a broker’s E&O exposure (Canadian Underwriter)
- This global carrier could re-enter the Canadian retail insurance market (Canadian Underwriter)
- This technology can help attract talent (Canadian Underwriter)
- How innovation changes the underwriter’s job (Canadian Underwriter)
- Introducing Chisel: Gold winner at the Zurich Innovation World Championship (Insurance Business America)
After the media briefing, Mered shared his thoughts on Zurich’s approach to innovation.