- eZ Transition provides Zurich customers with the necessary return-to-work tools and resources to help reduce workers' compensation, disability and worker replacement costs. It focuses on the three phases of return-to-work strategy including pre-injury, injury management and return-to-work. eZ Transition contains information necessary to help our customers decrease production delays, promote earlier communication, and awareness of employee injury. It also provides information to help increase consistency in addressing the Family and Medical Leave Act and the American with Disabilities Act.
Virtual Risk Manager - Fire
- The Cypress Care Pharmacy Locator is a tool that can be used by our customers of claims adjusters to find the nearest pharmacy using z zip code location. The Cypress Care pharmacy locator can be used to find a list of over 60,000 network pharmacies nationwide.
Virtual Risk Manager - Forklift
- A state-of-the-art system to help businesses reduce their risk of fire and comprehensively train employees on prevention/recognition techniques and safe emergency procedures.
Zurich C.a.r.e.® Directory Online
- Delivers state-of-the-art forklift operator training and hazard profile assessment. This is not an OSHA training product but instead a on-line product designed to assess a forklift operator's hazard profile.
- The Zurich C.a.r.e.® Directory Online is the latest tool designed to provide workers compensation customers, agents, brokers, and insured involved with Zurich's Managed Care program access to an online directory of PPO medical providers. The user will view the latest list of hospitals, physicians and related medical services in their geographic area, including a street map showing the provider's address, phone number, and location.
New technology, especially web technology, is helping us deliver information faster and easier than before. The latest in this series of new technology has been developed by Zurich Services Corporation (ZSC) Managed Care, Workers Compensation Product Management, and Claims Automation. Now workers compensation customers, brokers, and injured workers can access the preferred provider directory of hospitals, physicians, and related services that are part of our managed care network. Gone are the days of referring to a paperback directory! The new Zurich C.a.r.e.® Directory Online provides the most updated and accurate list of providers.
Access the C.a.r.e. Directory Now
Would you also like to report a loss? Please contact 1-800-987-3373.
Zurich Safety Plan Resource
- Risk Engineering has partnered with OSHA Fast Fix, a leading provider of written OSHA compliance plans, to provide a suite of OSHA-oriented safety plans to Zurich customers. These plans address specific exposures, as well as, OSHA requirements.