All benefit plans include the funeral concierge services of Everest Funeral Concierge to help members save $3,500 to $5,500 on average off a full funeral service. Everest can make all arrangements by reserving halls, limos, caterers, musicians and houses of worship. Arrangements can be made with one call. With Everest and a Funeral Home Assignment, we can pay the funeral home directly in as little as 24 to 48 hours, saving the family from having to extend credit or pay out of pocket.
The online will preparation tool is provided at no cost, so members can create, edit and execute wills, power of attorney documents, healthcare directives and more for all family members in the employee's household.
We believe in independent financial advice and literacy, so we work with Gateway Financial Partners to answer member questions, and with The Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA) to conduct SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)-certified group classes on a variety of topics, from the basics of checking accounts and credit cards to saving for college, retirement or taxes in a non-selling, no-pressure environment.
All plans enjoy the added benefit of our Care Managers, a team of master's-level licensed social workers who collaborate with our disability case managers to provide assistance with federal benefits for which an employee may be eligible (e.g., Medicare, Veterans Affairs benefits), community-based resources (e.g., Dial-a-Ride), your own company medical benefits, and to educate those who are terminally ill or facing end-of-life issues on the Accelerated Benefits, and to help them determine what is right for them to consider.
We offer service and technology designed to streamline the administration process of our policies:
- Concierge philosophy to enhance one-call resolutions for employers and employees
- Dedicated marketing consultants to support enrollment
- Expedited claims review and payments
- Portability and Conversion fulfillment service options available
- Seamless member experience during enrollment, including experience working with major third-party administrators (TPAs)
- Self-service website with the tools and information employers need for real-time reporting and employee lookups