TrustedPals Pet Insurance
Pet insurance that provides accident and illness coverage for dogs and cats.
Accident and Illness Plan:
- Tests and X-rays
- Hospital stays
- Ear and eye problems
- Prescribed drugs
- Prescription pet food
- Hereditary conditions (inherited from your parents)
- Ligament and hip dysplasia (12 month waiting period)
- Death benefits
- And more…
- Vet exam fees
- Dental cleaning
- Tick and flea prevention
- Heartworm testing
- Annual wellness exams
- Vitamins and other supplements
- Prescribed therapy and behavioral training
- Up to 100% coverage of vet bills
Additional Program Highlights:
- No breeds are excluded
- Flexible premium options to fit your budget, including 0% co-pay option
- Pick your own licensed vet
- Fast and Easy claims resolution
All breeds of dogs and cats.
Types of risks:
- Accident and Illness
- Other pets
- Puppies and Kittens less than 8 weeks old
- Pets owned for commercial reasons (ex: racing, breeding, law enforcement, dog fighting)
- Pre-existing conditions, but no one covers them
- Nationwide, except Florida
- Agency must be appointed once, obtain unique URL for your agency.
- This URL should be used with all customer submissions to be completed via online application. Use of this URL will ensure credit to your agency.
- Applications submitted elsewhere, such as a different URL, will not be tracked to your agency.
- Paper applications are not available.