E&S industrial property
This program provides coverage for a variety of light industrial risks, from warehousing and distribution to light manufacturing. Coverage limits up to $25 million. Higher limits may be available depending on risk characteristics.
Contact your insurance agent or broker for access.
- Various types of light industrial risks from warehousing and distribution to light manufacturing
- Limited critical flood or earthquake
- No windstorm coverage in tier 1 or 2 counties
- Nationwide except Oklahoma and Texas
- Forms for a submission are available upon request for contact from the Program Administrator
- Additional information required regarding private protection, sprinklers, and alarms at the location
Property and equipment breakdown, named perils to All Risk, ACV and RCV valuation, no coinsurance with proper insurance to value ratio
- Program limits up to $25 million for primary and excess. Higher limits may be available depending on the risk characteristics
- Minimum premium: $10,000
- Minimum deductible: $5,000
Admitted or non-admitted paper: