Whether your lending institution is a community bank, credit union or large corporation, Zurich has the products, services and dedicated team expertise to help you manage risk and stay competitive in today’s more regulated and competitive lending environment.
U.S. financial institutions have looked to Zurich for insurance solutions for more than 100 years. And as risks have become more complex, we’ve responded with products and services to help you manage your physical, financial, lending operation and electronic exposures.
Zurich’s dedicated financial institution team has a solid understanding of the current and emerging risks facing your lending institution. Working with your broker, we can help you:
- Protect capital and collateral property (including environmental exposures)
- Manage coverage for repossessed, lender-placed and investment properties
- Cover directors and officers (including retired ones) against allegations of mismanagement
- Reduce coverage gaps in management and professional liability exposures
- Safeguard customer data security and privacy
- Assess the critical components of your Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program
- Address most other insurable risks
Dedicated team expertise
Our solutions are built and delivered by financial institution underwriters, claim specialists and risk engineering professionals with the industry knowledge and experience needed to make managing risk more streamlined and effective for you.
- Our underwriters review product offerings continually to help address emerging and evolving risks in the financial institutions industry.
- Our in-house, financial institution claim specialists are committed to fast and fair claims service. They are licensed attorneys with an average of 15 years of experience.
- Our risk engineering professionals offer a variety of risk management tools, education programs and guidance especially tailored to lending institutions.
Risk mitigation services
Zurich’s claim professionals and risk engineers are committed to helping you mitigate risk and reach your business goals. Here are just a few examples:
- When a property claim occurs, you’ll be connected to an experienced adjuster within minutes to help determine how further damage can be stopped.
- Our claims and risk engineering specialists can analyze your claim history and risk profile to help you identify causes of loss and areas for improvement.
- Zurich offers an online ERM assessment for financial institution customers.
- We have a number of tools and resources to help you navigate the risks associated with regulations and compliance, including:
- Virtual Consulting, an online tool to help you identify the top causes of property and casualty losses
− E-risk Assessment, another web-based tool to assess security and privacy risk
− EPL Hotline for legal advice on employment practices issues
− In-depth, risk management guides for D&O, Employment Practices Liability and ERISA Fiduciary Liability
To learn more about products and services for lending institutions, contact your broker or visit https://www.zurichna.com/financial-institutions