Property claims and catastrophe management
From a broken window to a catastrophic weather event, you rely on your insurance provider to help resolve property claims so you can focus on running your business.
Zurich can help manage small to highly complex property claims. Our dedicated Property claim professionals are committed to delivering proactive and timely intervention and our senior-level adjusters bring an average 20 years of experience to handle more sophisticated claims.
Additionally, our team conducts year-round planning to help ensure we are well prepared to serve you in the event of a loss. We consistently audit our resources, test our processes and optimize our approach to promote continuous improvement.
We can help you:
- Respond immediately to catastrophic events
- Gain 365/24/7 access to a vast national network of service providers, including building consultants, independent adjusters, engineers and more
- Identify current and future risks to your business through advanced applications of data (e.g., predictive models and social media area mapping)
- Maximize salvage recoveries through Zurich industry contacts and pre-loss agreements with numerous major firms throughout the U.S.
- Pursue opportunities to recover costs and improve overall program performance
Areas of specialization
- Machinery and Equipment
- Construction and Builders Risk
- Financial Services
- Exploration and Production
- Real Estate