Contractor and Construction Insurance
For nearly 25 years, Zurich has been helping contractors and design professionals build for tomorrow. We offer insurance solutions for general contractors, trade contractors, design professionals, environmental contractors, consultants and project managers. Zurich’s experienced team of underwriters, construction Risk Engineers and claims specialists can help you manage risk from start-up through job completion and beyond. Our coverages and services help contractors and design professionals manage risks associated with suppliers and subcontractors, job site hazards, worker safety and quality of work. Zurich also offers custom solutions to help manage the broad array of risks that construction companies face.
Construction insurance solutions
Commercial Auto Liability and Physical Damage
Pollution Liability, including:
- Contractor’s Pollution Liability (CPL)
- Environmental Services Package (ESP)
- Professional and Environmental Coverage (PEC)
Professional Liability, including:
- Contractor’s Protective Professional Indemnity (CPPI)
- Owner’s Protective Professional Indemnity (OPPI)
Commercial Excess Umbrella
Consolidated Insurance Program (CIP)
International coverages including Zurich Envoy®
Tools and Solutions
Construction contractors recognize expertise and appreciate the value Zurich Risk Engineers bring in helping protect against losses and injury. Among the services our Risk Engineers provide:
- Water Infiltration and Mold Prevention Strategies for Contractors
- Water Intrusion Mitigation Program for Construction
* Predictive Solutions is not a subsidiary or affiliate of Zurich and use of their products and services are independent of, and not included within, Zurich’s products or services.
Enterprise risk management services
2. Based on Transactional Net Promoter Score surveys run between January 2019 and September 2019.