Warehousing and logistics captives
This captive was designed for companies that derive the majority of their revenue from warehousing and logistic operations. Eligible companies include those that offer services to their customers such as the storage of goods, transportation of goods and value added services while not taking possession of said goods.
No more than 20% of the transportation exposure can be long haul (over 250 miles).
- Logistics Industry
- Companies that derive the majority of their revenue from warehousing and logistics operations
- Eligible companies offer services to their customers that include the storage of goods, transportation of goods and value added services while not taking possession of said goods
- Moving and storage companies
- 5 year premium, loss and exposure history
- 5 year currently valued loss runs
- Projected payroll figures by state and class code
- List of Named Insureds with description and FEIN
- Current vehicle and driver schedule
- Vehicle radius info breakdown (0-50 miles, 51-250 miles and over 251 miles)
- Two years of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and cash flows.
- Loss history of large losses over $100,000
- Employee concentration information
- Submission form and supplemental application, available upon request for contact
- Minimum Workers' Compensation Premium of $50,000
- At least 60% of revenue from transportation operations must be derived from warehousing clients
- No more than 20% of the transportation exposure can be long haul (over 250 miles)
- Commitment to an established, written and enforced loss control program
- Warehouse Legal Liability
- Cold Storage Program
- Endorsed by the International Warehouse and Logistics Association
- Guaranteed Cost and Captive solutions available
Participating in risk as an owner-member of a group captive provides distinct advantages for insured's. Most notably, is the increased ability to provide enhanced coverage, control losses, and smooth the cyclical cost of risk over time. Individual members participate in risk on a proportional basis relative to the total amount of retention retained by the group.
Request contact from the Program Administrator for more information.