Builders risk - large home
The large home builder insurance program is designed for residential home builders with multiple projects running simultaneously. Coverages include inland marine with options for purchasers under contract, model homes, model home contents, tools and equipment, trade-ins and unsold dwelling.
- Residential home builders with multiple projects running concurrently
- Mobile homes
- Registered historical structures
- Structures built over water
- Application (available upon request for contact)
- Provide addresses of project locations
- Provide total completed value of projects
- Builders are required to have at least three years of general contracting experience.
- Marine coverage. Coverage available on a single structure and reporting form or blanket (deposit premium) basis for builders with multiple projects running concurrently
- Comprehensive coverage options, such as unsold dwelling, better green and ordinance or law, are available. This Program Administrator also expanded eligibility for flood and earthquake coverage
- Business income coverage, waiver of coinsurance and other coverages are available for commercial structures.
- Coverage for remodelers (including major structural renovation), purchasers under contract, model homes, model home contents, tools and equipment, trade ins, and unsold dwellings is available. Rating and underwriting guidelines apply.
- Large commercial policies may be written with customized policy terms. Rating and underwriting guidelines apply.
- Projects up to $75 million are eligible, subject to underwriting approval.
Admitted or non-admitted paper:
- Admitted in all states