E&S Retail property
From shopping centers and stores to malls and restaurants, our E&S retail property program does not have restrictions on construction or any minimum occupancy requirements. Coverage includes property and equipment breakdown with limits up to $25 million. Higher limits may be available depending on risk characteristics.
- Shopping centers
- Other retail
- Limited critical flood or earthquake
- Windstorm and Hail in tier 1 or tier 2 counties
- Submission forms available upon request from this Program Administrator
Property and equipment breakdown, named perils to all risk, ACV and RCV valuation, no coinsurance with proper insurance to value ratio.
- Program limits up to $25 million for primary and excess. Higher limits may be available depending on the risk characteristics
- Minimum premium: $10,000
- Minimum deductible: $5,000
Admitted or non-admitted paper:
Additional program highlights:
This program does not have restrictions on construction or any minimum occupancy requirements. This Program Administrator will entertain accounts that have had losses or are being non-renewed for low occupancy rates.