A simplified approach to insuring investor property portfolios. The investor property program offers a package policy that includes both property and general liability coverage.
This package program is ideal for mid-to large-size property managers, family offices and trusts, fix-and-flippers, and individual and corporate real estate investors.
Types of risk:
Investment properties of one- to four-unit family dwellings. Other operations should be incidental to each account.
- Any property on barrier islands, with or without wind
- Wood shake/shingle and T-lock roofs
- Vacation rentals (e.g. Airbnb) and home sharing
- No Section 8, HUD, subsidized or student housing
- Forms for a submission are available upon request for contact from the Program Administrator.
- Additional information required regarding private protection, sprinklers, and alarms at the locations.
- Property and General Liability
- Monoline Property
- Property - $10 million per location – higher limits available with referral
- General Liability limits - $1 million /$2 million – higher limits available with referral
- Minimum premium: $2,500
- Minimum deductible: Varies
Admitted or non-admitted: