- Boiler Inspection Request Online Regular boiler/machinery inspection is critical to the proper functioning and safety of your facility. As an added convenience, Zurich customers may now request boiler inspection online.
- ClickSafety Risk Engineering has teamed up with ClickSafety, a leading provider of online compliance solutions for Construction and General Industry. With nearly 250 training programs and over 40 titles in Spanish, Risk Engineering customers may access programs at deep discounts directly from the site. ClickSafety largely focuses on identifying and controlling slips, trips and falls (STF) by offering 20 courses to help reduce these types of losses. Custom course development is also available.
- FirstReport ONLINETM FirstReport ONLINETM, provides both large and small employers a secure, online OSHA record keeping service for occupational safety and health incidents. The "Incident Description" entry form will also produce state specific "FirstReports of Injury" and provide management reports.
- My Zurich Portal Risk Engineering's My Zurich Portal provides a powerful customer service reporting system online. It gives our corporate customers instant access to their global risk assessment data; ready to interrogate and to assist in managing their business risks.
- Virtual Consulting Provides innovative risk engineering solutions and services that can optimize operating performance and accelerate financial results.
- Virtual Risk Manager - Fire A state-of-the-art system to help businesses reduce their risk of fire and comprehensively train employees on prevention/recognition techniques and safe emergency procedures.
- Virtual Risk Manager - Fleet The world's first interactive motor fleet risk management tool kit. Virtual Fleet Manager enables your to do online fleet auditing, driver risk assessments and defensive driver training with full management reporting.
- Virtual Risk Manager - Forklift Delivers state-of-the-art forklift operator training and hazard profile assessment. This is not an OSHA training product but instead a on-line product designed to assess a forklift operator's hazard profile.
- ZLPRS Zurich Lenders Property Reporting System.
- Zurich C.a.r.e.® Directory Online The Zurich C.a.r.e.® Directory Online is the latest tool designed to provide workers compensation customers, agents, brokers, and insured involved with Zurich's Managed Care program access to an online directory of PPO medical providers. The user will view the latest list of hospitals, physicians and related medical services in their geographic area, including a street map showing the provider's address, phone number, and location.
New technology, especially web technology, is helping us deliver information faster and easier than before. The latest in this series of new technology has been developed by Zurich Services Corporation (ZSC) Managed Care, Workers Compensation Product Management, and Claims Automation. Now workers compensation customers, brokers, and injured workers can access the preferred provider directory of hospitals, physicians, pharmacies, and related services that are part of our managed care network. Gone are the days of referring to a paperback directory! The new Zurich C.a.r.e.® Directory Online provides the most updated and accurate list of providers.
- Zurich eZ Pay Zurich eZ Pay allows you to view and pay your insurance premiums with the click of a button.
Zurich eZ Pay allows you to view and pay your Direct Bill insurance premiums with the click of a button. As a business owner, we recognize the importance of saving you time and money. We are introducing Zurich eZ Pay, a new online payment option that does just that - saves you time and money. Once you experience the ease and convenience of Zurich's eZ Pay, you'll have peace of mind that your premium will be paid on time and you can eliminate any late fees and postage.
It's easy, efficient and FREE. Sign up for Zurich eZ Pay.
If you would like to learn more about this feature, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions list.
- Zurich RiskACCESS® RiskACCESS® provides a direct line into Zurich's claims management system, allowing users to view real-time, claims-level loss detail information, including adjusters notes, with direct link to adjusters, payment information, accident details and more.
- Zurich RiskIntelligence® Zurich RiskIntelligence® is an enhanced claims and loss information tool that gives risk managers the ability to create and view loss analysis reports via the Web using information that is updated daily.
- Zurich RiskIntelligence Express® Zurich RiskIntelligence Express® is a web-enabled tool using point and click technology to view loss information designed for authorized user with low to moderate loss frequency.
- Zurich Safety Plan Resource Risk Engineering has partnered with OSHA Fast Fix, a leading provider of written OSHA compliance plans, to provide a suite of OSHA-oriented safety plans to Zurich customers. These plans address specific exposures, as well as, OSHA requirements.