Enroll in Zurich F&I Online
Congratulations on your decision to enroll in the Zurich F&I Online Consumer Education program!
We’re excited to provide you with engaging, interactive F&I product information your customers can access from your website.
To get started, follow the steps outlined below:
- Download the enrollment form and complete all required fields.
- Complete a separate form for each dealership location. If your dealership has more than five stores, please click here to request a multi-store enrollment form.
- Once all the fields are completed, save the form to your computer and then email the requested form to both your Zurich representative and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information needed to complete the form:
- Contact information for the web developer and/or company who maintains your website(s)
- An individual email address for each store. The platform does not allow duplicate emails between stores. We recommend the creation of an alias email for each store.
- Logo files for each store in .jpg (transparent background) or .png file format. Size should be 200 pixels wide. Save the file name using your dealership name.
- Size of any banner or images needed for your website (i.e., image size of slideshow/rotating images on home page, or other locations on your website).
- Zurich will confirm receipt of your enrollment form and your account will be set up with the technology platform, Aprimo.
- After your account is set up, your code will be emailed to the web developer contact designated on the form. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks to receive the code.
- Your web developer must then incorporate the code on your website to activate the F&I Online program.