Commercial Fleet FAQ
We offer auto liability and auto physical damage. Supplemental liability insurance, personal accident coverage, personal property coverage and rental liability insurance are also available.
Our supplemental products can be a valuable source of income for businesses that qualify. Our sales associates can provide you more details regarding these products, including benefits provided, limits and exclusions.
To obtain a quote, complete the information on the contact us page and one of our dedicated sales associates will contact you. They can take an application over the phone, usually in less than 30 minutes.
When taking an application, our sales associate will need the following information:
- Name and address of business, type of entity, owner(s) and year the business was established
- The number of units in your fleet, average age and average value of your units, as well as type of units you carry
- Type of business (rental only, repair shop, etc.)
- Type of rentals (i.e., street rentals, insurance replacements)
- Are any of your units furnished for personal use by owners or employees?
- Do you provide transportation for customers to and from the rental site? If so, how are customers transported?
- Counter and maintenance procedures
- Copy of rental agreement
To make a new claim on an existing policy, call 800-987-3373.
Upon submission of a completed application, along with supporting documents of your rental operation, Zurich provides a quote based on your state’s required financial responsibility limits, plus any optional coverages you’ve selected.
Our typical turn-around time is three business days.
Our experienced sales associates can typically complete the application within 30 minutes.
Since all premiums are invoiced in arrears, we collect a deposit in the event of any outstanding premiums due.
Deposit monies are continuously rolled over to each renewal term and refundable upon non-renewal by either Zurich or the insured. If there are unpaid premiums at the time of cancellation, those monies will be subtracted from the deposit amount and the unused difference will be returned to you.
Yes, Zurich provides coverage for these type of rental vehicles, however, an additional premium may be applicable and approval is required prior to adding to rental fleet.