Sovereign Indian nations
Federally recognized Sovereign Indian nations located in the United States and their governmental operations. Typical exposures include reservations, offices, community centers, day care, assisted living, schools, hospitals, clinics, social services, libraries, museums, amphitheaters, parks and recreation, housing, police, fire and water/sewer plants. This program also includes tribal enterprises such as convenience stores, smoke shops, RV parks, bingo halls, casinos, hotels, motels, golf courses, retail outlets, trading posts, gift shops, fitness centers, restaurants, fish hatcheries, processing plants, farms and ranches.
- Most municipal and enterprise operations run by federally recognized tribes are eligible.
- Tribes that are not federally recognized. Canadian or cross border exposures.
- Nationwide except AK, HI, IL, MD, NH, OH, RI, TN, VT and WV
ACORD or completed PSIN applications (available upon request) including statements-of-value, business income worksheets (gaming establishments, primarily) and 3-5 years currently valued loss runs.
- Property - Blanket limits for Real Property, Business Personal Property and Business Income/Extra Expense; additional sublimits built into the policy include: Builders Risk, Debris Removal, Demolition/Increased Cost of Construction, EDP, Flood, Earth Movement, Off Premises Storage and Transportation; Terrorism coverage available
- Inland Marine – Accounts Receivable, Valuable Papers, Contractors Equipment, Fine Arts, Watercraft, Miscellaneous Articles, Livestock, Aquatic Life
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverages include: Business Income/Extra Expense, Perishable Goods, Demolition, Service interruption, Ordinance or Law, Expediting Expense, Hazardous Substances
- Projects up to $315 million are eligible, subject to underwriting approval.
Admitted or non-admitted paper:
Additional program highlights:
- PA with more than 25 years of experience in providing Tribal insurance solutions
- Sovereignty risk assessment by attorneys experienced in Tribal Law
- Risk engineering services available in-house or through Zurich Services Corp
- TPA claims services provided by American Claims Management