The Taxi Program is designed to cover taxi professionals from individual owner-operators to large fleets.
Designed for taxi professionals from individual owner-operators to large fleets.Types of risks:
- On-demand or dispatched vehicles
- Metered vehicles
- Fleet, non-fleet or individual owner-operators
- New ventures with public auto experience
- Passenger seating of eight or less
- Charter bus
- Inner-city shuttles
- Nationwide except for Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana and Michigan with some limitations.
- Auto Liability statutory limits up to $500,000
- Symbol 7 (specified vehicle)
Admitted or non-admitted paper: